New Package - xfpanel-switch

Xfpanel-switch is a nifty little program that aids in managing multiple panel layouts in Xfce. I came across this application when I checked out xubuntu livecd last week. I have now pacakged this application for Fedora. It is available in rawhide and for Fedora releases 24 and 23.

Here are some screenshots - 

This is my panel configuration (labeled as nonamedotc) - the one I use on a day to day basis






















There are three other configurations available for selection in the default setup.

redmond - "windows" like config



gnome-2 - Old gnome like config



xfce-4.12 - This is Fedora default config




For Fedora 24, you can install the package using

dnf install xfpanel-switch --nogpgcheck




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful themes for Fedora - update

Beautiful themes for Fedora

Xfce 4.12 COPR availbale for Fedora 20 and 21