Second Xfce 4.10 "plugins" COPR repo for Enterprise Linux 7

I have setup a COPR repository for Xfce 4.10 plugins that can be installed with EL-7. The original Xfce 4.10 repo for EL - 7 (xfce410_epel7) contains the core xfce packages. The new repo contains only plugins. I  made a second repo just for organizational sake.

I will start building these on koji in the near future. But, for now, I would appreciate any testing I can get on these packages.

Here is the COPR link - https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/nonamedotc/xfce410_epel7_2/


At present, these are the packages present -

  xfce4-mount-plugin 
  xfce4-clipman-plugin 
  xfce4-datetime-plugin 
  xfce4-mailwatch-plugin
  xfce4-battery-plugin 
  xfce4-notifyd 
  xfce4-notes-plugin 
  xfce4-mixer 
  xfce4-power-manager 
  xfce4-taskmanager 
  libxfcegui4
  xfce4-dict 
  xfce4-screenshooter 
  xfce4-terminal

I expect to populate this repository with many more packages the coming week and weekend. Again, I would appreciate any testing of these packages!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful themes for Fedora - update

Beautiful themes for Fedora

Xfce 4.12 COPR availbale for Fedora 20 and 21